Monday, April 26, 2010

Fun at the Park

Patrick and I went to the park today while Aaron was in class for sniper school. I forgot how much Patrick just likes to run around. The grass at the park is nice and green and there are dandelions popping up everywhere. Patrick ran all over the playground, then chased a robin, and then ran all the way to the splash pad. Splash Pad is a water park that has little fixtures that spray water all over. It opens Memorial Day weekend and we are so excited to take Patrick to play there. We missed it last year because it closed Labor Day weekend, and we were only here for a couple of weeks before it closed. It'll be more fun for him now though, since he can walk and run. Below is a video of Patrick on his favorite part of the playground: the drawbridge. I love his jibber jabber!

No comments: