Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Patrick's first Easter didn't go as originally planned, but it was still nice. We were supposed to go up to Pittsburgh but things didn't quite work out. I'm sorry to everyone for not being able to come up, but we'll definitely be there for Memorial Day weekend and Great-Grandma Virginia's birthday! I never thought that it would be so hard to find things to go into a 3 month old's Easter basket, but it is. No candy, no tiny toys allowed. However, I did manage to find a few things that he'd be interested in. I ordered a cute little onesie, but it didn't arrive on time. When it does get here, I'll be sure to take pictures of him and post them here.

Thanks to Grandma Brunner for the jammies. It's the little lamb sleeper you sent before he was born. And thanks to Uncle Adam, Aunt Nicole and Cousin Alyssa for the Easter outfit! I'm glad he finally grew into it. I'd bought some shoes to match (the navy ones), but I didn't like them as much as I thought. Luckily, Dad and Mary Alice gave Patrick a pair of crib shoes as part of his Easter gift and the light blue and white matched! So that's why there are two different shoes on him throughout the pictures.

I'm sorry there are so many pictures, but I can't choose only a few to post here, and I want everyone to feel like they were there. The Bumbo is a HUGE help for taking pictures these days so he's not just slumping over in a chair or in his Boppy, or lying on the bed. We can't wait for next year when he's walking and Aaron and I can hide eggs for him to find :)


His loot


"Happy Easter!!"


"Oooooooh!"


I never thought I'd get his attention again after he noticed his foot


I think he likes his bunny








This was by far my favorite picture from the day




Yay!


Patrick and Mommy all dressed up for Easter


Look how big he's getting!


He looks like a little potato here :)


Intense conversation


Watching Avett like a hawk


The camera didn't have time to focus most of the time because he'd only smile for a second


He's really getting a hang of the whole sticking-the-tongue-out thing


See?

1 comment:

Amy Weldy said...

OMG! your baby is so cute! How are you? How is everything going? I lost your email address! email me @ angel99mwk@hotmail.com so we can chat. Are you on facebook?