Monday, April 6, 2009

Patrick Gets MAD!!

Patrick was just minding his own business while sitting in his Boppy, and Avett got into a hyper mood (Aaron and I call it her "puppy time"). Usually he doesn't mind if she licks him every now and then but since she was going crazy, I think he actually got a little mad at her. I've never seen him get this look on his face before and although he looks quite angry, I still think it's funny. I believe he was *this close* to turning into the Incredible Hulk...

Oh, and just to clarify, the pops you hear are NOT me hitting Avett... she was whacking her tail on my laptop because she was wagging it so hard. Too many funny parts to name so you'll have to watch the whole thing to find your favorite:

1 comment:

Amy Weldy said...

AWWW! how cute! They will grow up together thats awsome!