Now most people have their baby shower before the baby is born. Then again, most people aren't 1,800 miles from their family and friends until they are 8 and a half months pregnant. Coming home the week before Thanksgiving, then with Christmas and Patrick's birth just around the corner from that, we couldn't have a shower until after Patrick was born. It was better for the folks who came though because they were able to meet the guest of honor! The shower went well and Patrick got lots of goodies. Below are some of the gifts we received. Thanks to everyone who was able to come, it was great to see you and to introduce you to my little man. And for those who couldn't make it, I appreciate the gifts I've received from you all and I can't wait for you to meet Patrick soon!












No comments:
Post a Comment