As we all know, tonight was the Super Bowl. And as Aaron and I predicted, the Steelers won!! Aaron called it back when he got deployed. He knew that since he was going to Iraq, the Steelers would make it to the Super Bowl, and that they would win. This is because the last time he was deployed, the Steelers won. I really hate he missed being in the Burgh one more time after the win, but I'm hoping he gets the recruiting gig after he gets back and we'll get the opportunity to be there for once. I had no big plans to go anywhere and watch the game, but Dad, Mary Alice, Patrick and I watched it together. Of course I was ecstatic after James Harrison's touchdown at the end of the first half and Patrick was raised into the air once or twice. Ok, maybe a LOT, especially after the game ended. All in all, it was a good night. It just would have been much better with Aaron here.
Ha ha, I know it looks like Patrick slept the whole time by the pictures below, but he actually was awake for most of the game. I just didn't take my eyes off the game enough to take pictures of him awake.






No comments:
Post a Comment