Ever since I saw this Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Seahorse, I knew I had to have one. No matter that I wasn't pregnant at the time, ha ha. I just thought it was incredibly adorable and that eventually I would need to have one when we had a baby. Well, I bought one a couple of weeks ago, along with the Ocean Wonders Aquarium. They're both too cute and they have actually worked for Patrick. It doesn't really work when he is fussy, but if he's just finished a bottle and he's sleepy, I can put him in his crib and turn the aquarium on, or lie him on the bed with the seahorse next to him, and he'll pass right out. They have also created some amazing photo opportunities, so be sure to check out the photos below. I got a new digital camera as my late Christmas present so I'm having a lot of fun playing with it, as you can see!



You can see he has a little smile on his face in his sleep. He really does love that thing!

No comments:
Post a Comment