I was making a kind of pig snort noise and his eyes would get really big:
Who would have thought the turkey noises that made me so fun at parties when I was in college would eventually make my child laugh?
In this video, I'm still making the turkey noises, but Patrick can't decide if he wants to be happy or cranky. He'll laugh one second and act like he is going to cry the next. Notice his now infamous frown at one point. He has a mean pout these days too...
I was feeding him a bottle and I caught him "making popcorn" (thanks for the expression, Nicole!)
I have no idea how this is funny, but he woke up in his bouncy seat at one point in the night and I just happened to look at him and say, "Herro!" It continued to make him laugh every time I'd say it, and since I was talking to Aaron online, I decided to record it so he could see.


No comments:
Post a Comment